Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Need a Construction Attorney?

I can help you, regardless of whether

• A contractor fail to complete work;
• The work on your remodeling project done improperly;
• A contractor failed to pay you for work you performed;
• An owner failed to pay you for work you performed;
• A contractor placed a lien on your property in a payment dispute;
• Your newly built home have construction defects; or
• You are considering signing a contract to have work performed.

I can assist you. I have experience in construction matters, including liens, remodeling disputes, subcontractor issues, surety issues, defects in construction, and other matters.

Don't wait until it is too late. The clock is ticking on your claim and the statutes of limitation may prevent you from filing a claim. Call me at 404.582.8049 or send an email to icclarke@smithcurrie.com.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the information and I hope that I will get the further updates on this topic.

    Portable Storage,